SEEK THE FUNDING YOU NEED
WTEC provides support to Australian SME’s entering or currently working within the Defence industry to improve their productivity and global competitiveness.
WTEC supports businesses that provide products or services or are developing products or services that have a specific application for the Department of Defence to apply for CDIC advisory services.
An SME may be eligible to apply for a Capability Improvement Grant up to the value of $250,000 as a result of working through the CDIC advisory services. The Capability Improvement Grant will fund half the cost of engaging WTEC services to implement the recommendations of the CDIC business adviser.
• Business strategies, commercialisation and supply chain management
• HR strategies, workforce planning and training
• Quality assurance and risk management
• Production and operational improvements
• Marketing, branding and communication
• Financial management systems
• Exploring new markets and market intelligence
• Environmental sustainability
• Product and service development
• Mentoring and coaching
• Skills and training for existing workforce.